✓ Yoga classes and meditation sessions
✓ Accomodation in comfortable cottages, luxury rooms
✓ Ayurvedic Massage sessions
✓ Daily Buffet meals
✓ Ayurveda and Yoga related talks by trained instructors
✓ 24x7 support
|Additional benefits (on request)||
✓ Pre-travel consultation
✓ Local Cultural experiences
✓ Guide Services
✓ Airport transfer
✓ Visa and travel-insurance assistance
✓ Complete travel booking
Our Yoga Retreat including an ancient technique - Satkarma - body cleansing practice, which helps to prepare the body for asana, pranayama, meditation practice. Throughout your classes, you will learn how to purify your physical and emotional body through intensive breathing techniques, reach inner concentration, and connect with your soul. Our high-qualified teachers happy to share with you all their experience and helps you to get your own.
• Join us in the sacred Himalayan mountains of Rishikesh
• Himalayan spiritual master Swami Prakesh, who has spent 14 years following the path of India's ancient yogi masters
• A unique experience for the sincere spiritual seeker
• 5 to 15 day yoga and meditation retreats
• Enhance your spiritual development and experience through optional treatments
English US, English UK, Hindi
Satkarama & Meditation, Asana’s or Postures, Yoga Asana, Pranyam, Tea, Coffee, Meditation, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, 2 Classes for physically & mentally diseases discussion, 7th day Rafting or Trekking (As per Availability)
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Himalayan Yoga Retreat, Little Buddha Cafe, Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, India
• From Delhi to Rishikesh
- The distance from Delhi to Rishikesh is generally 6 hours but traffic, time of day and holidays/ festivals can make the journey longer. The three major methods of transportation to get from Delhi to Rishikesh are private car, bus or plane. Hiring a private car to take you from Delhi to Rishikesh is the easiest option for first time travelers to India with bus and train being more complicated.
• Private Car
- A private car will cost around $80 USD from Delhi to Rishikesh. You have the opportunity to meet up with other students in your yoga teacher training group to arrange to share a private car in order to keep the cost down.
- Depending on the time your plane arrives in Delhi, this can be a tricky option. Volvo buses (best condition) from Delhi to Rishikesh stop running around 9 PM at night. If your plane arrives in Delhi around evening time, you will have to get a hotel for the night and then make your way to
Delhi ISBT (Interstate Bus Terminus) in the morning. From the airport, get a prepaid taxi to take you to Delhi ISBT. Only go to the government approved taxi stand located right outside the airport exit. The price from the Delhi airport to Delhi ISBT will be 600 INR (Indian Rupees).
Once you arrive at Delhi ISBT, navigate your way to the bus station’s ticket stands on the second level (go up the escalator). Go to the Uttarakhand State booth and ask when the next volvo bus (best quality) will be leaving for Rishikesh. That bus ticket should cost between 500 INR - 700 INR.
Make sure to ask the bus driver/bus director where they drop off at Rishikesh. You should depart from the bus at Rishikesh Bus Station (there’s only one) which is usually their last stop if their destination is Rishikesh.
Once you arrive at Rishikesh Bus Station, find an auto rickshaw (tuk tuk) to take you to Laxman Jhula at world peace yoga school (Tapovan Resort).
You can also book a plane ticket from Delhi airport to Dehradun airport (Jolly Grant). The price of that ticket ranges depending on when you book it, but it’s usually around $40 to 60 USD. The taxi from the airport to Laxman Jhula is around $16 USD.
• Swami Prakash (Himalayan Spiritual Guru) - FOUNDER
Swami Prakash founded Himalayan Yoga Retreat based upon the inspiration of 14 years of first-hand and unique spiritual escapades in the high mountains of Northern India.
• Yogiraj Vipul - Yoga, Meditation Teacher
Yogiraj Vipul is a registered yoga master with Yoga Alliance International. Specialist in - Hatha yoga, Raja yoga, Hatha yoga, Meditation, physical therapy.
• Dr. Hari Krishan - Naturopath Doctor
Dr. Hari Krishan is a Yoga Training Teacher, an ardent Meditator, Naturopath Doctor. He has the expertise of the mind,body, soul relation of human physical state. He has been practicing Meditation and Naturopath medicine since 10 years.
• Yogi Ritesh Kumar - PRANAYAMA
Yogi "Ritesh Kumar" is a Yoga Training Teacher, MSc. in Yogic Science & Holistic Health from Dev sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar . He has the expertise of the mind,body, soul relation of the human physical state. He has been practicing Meditation and Pranayama since 5 years.
• Yogi Vishwajit -YOGA TEACHER
UGC-NET(YOGA)-JRF, QCI Level-2 Yoga Teacher Quilified
Yogi "VISHWJIT VERMA" is a Yoga Teacher, MA. in Human Consciousness & Yogic Science Dev sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar . He has the expertise of the mind,body, soul relation of the human physical state. He has been practicing Meditation and Pranayama since 5 years.
• If cancellations are made within 3 days of the reservation, 100% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 3-7 days prior to the reservation, 50% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 8-14 days prior to the reservation, 30% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made before 15 days prior to the reservation, 5% cancellation charges will apply
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
"They took care of my journey on timely basis and always followed-up with me if i'm facing any problem during my trip. This is the way to take care the customer. My kid enojyed lots. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"The trip was really good and a memorable one. The pick up and drop was perfect and well coordinated. The stay was more than comfortable and the entire package was indeed worth the value for money. "
"This was my first #ZolidayTrip. Brilliantly arranged and such a hassle free experience. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"had a wonderful time in group of 4 friends! Do not miss out on this place! You wont regret :)"
"The way pick up was done and guide tips were good Driver was well behaved and took us to good places for both site seeing and restaurants where food was very good and reasonable."
"Loved Zoliday package. Everything was perfectly arranged. Felt personal."
"It really saved me time and effort. Had amazing time with my friends. Much needed break."